Pichu: Part of a game that makes me question the developer’s decision making skills.
Haha this is a really pathetic complaint but WHY is New Fassad so hard? I had to give up mother 3 because of that guy wow.
diddy kong, dedede, falco, toon link, metaknight
Diddy Kong: Favorite sidekick character, or a character I think could use a sidekick.
Oh man, that little yoshi from TTYD is great. The first timeI played I named him Eddie, the second time I named him Octavian. He’s great in battle and he’s also super sassy and I love him.
King Dedede: A series you can’t get enough of.
THERE ARE SO MANY. Metroid, Star Fox, Pikmin, and Mother are all series that I could never live without and I need more.
Falco: A game I am unusually good at.
Well, I’m really good at Metroid Prime simply because I’ve played it so many times. But I’m also pretty unbeatable as Falco in melee.
Toon Link: A series I think could use a new look.
Mother. Something I always dream of is that they remake Earthbound in 3D graphics for a portable console like the 3DS. I would be all over that.
Metaknight: A gaming mystery you’d really like to see cleared up.
If you beat Metroid Prime 3 with full completion, it shows an ominous cutscene of Sylux’s gunship following Samus’s ship. What exactly does this mean for the future of metroid??? I am curious.
- Mario: My favorite video game series, and favorite game in the series.
- Luigi: A character I would like to see get more attention.
- Peach: A character I'd like to get a kiss from.
- Bowser: A boss battle that I love
- Donkey Kong: A bad guy I'd like to see become good.
- Diddy Kong: Favorite sidekick character, or a character I think could use a sidekick.
- Yoshi: A character that I think deserves their very own spinoff series.
- Wario: A character I don't like in one of my favorite series.
- Link: A game or a part of a game that really tested my courage.
- Zelda: A game that had the most or one of the most perplexing puzzles.
- Sheik: A plot twist I really like.
- Ganondorf: An item from a game I'd do anything to have.
- Toon Link: A series I think could use a new look.
- Samus: A character who's outfit I'd totally wear.
- Zero Suit Samus: A character who I'd like more backstory for.
- Pit: An older game or series I'd like to see get revived for a sequel.
- Ice Climber: A game I love to play with others.
- R.O.B.: My favorite gaming accessory.
- Kirby: A Character who's abilities you'd love to have.
- Metaknight: A gaming mystery you'd really like to see cleared up.
- King Dedede: A series you can't get enough of.
- Olimar: A game that feels like it took ( or is taking ) forever to be releaed.
- Fox: A game you enjoy but other people don't really seem to.
- Falco: A game I am unusually good at.
- Wolf: A gaming Cliche I'd like to see put to rest.
- Captain Falcon: Competitive multiplayer, or co-op?
- Pikachu: Favorite Pokemon
- Pokemon Trainer: What kind of pet I would have from the world of video games.
- Lucario: A game everyone seems to enjoy but you can't get into.
- Jigglypuff: A song I really like from a game.
- Marth: A game I never played but would really like to.
- Ike: My Smash Bros. Mains
- Ness: A game I regret not experiencing when It was new.
- Lucas: A game I really wish they would localize in my region.
- Mr. Game & Watch: Classic games, or modern games?
- Snake: A cutscene I really love.
- Sonic: My most wanted characters for the next Super Smash Bros. Game
- Roy: A character I would replace with another character ( from the same game or a different one )
- Mewtwo: A character in one of my favorite series that I wish would make another appearance
- Dr. Mario: Favorite Alternate Outfit?
- Pichu: Part of a game that makes me question the developer's decision making skills.
- Young Link: A game that I consider my childhood.
AND THAT IS HOW YOU USE AN EFFECTS PEDAL
I was gaping the entire song this is insane
If I had a dollar for every time a musician made me feel like I’ve done nothing with my life, I’d be filthy, FILTHY rich.
Wow. Wooooooooooooooooooooooow. BLESS.
A girl at my old school did the same thing as this and holy shit I was in love with her all up through senior year
Kazumi Totaka/Shinobu Tanaka
Mansion (Lit Rooms)
If you don’t whistle this to yourself when you’re exploring rooms by yourself then there’s something wrong with you
Kazumi Totaka/Shinobu Tanaka
Mansion (Dark Halls; Low Health)
Oh man this is actually really sad because it plays different music when Luigi is on low health, and you can hear him being all scared and helpless :c
“Induction heating. Basically the idea is you pass an alternating current through the copper coils. This induces an alternating magnetic field which in turn induces eddy currents on the surface of metals that are placed inside (the workpiece). The eddy currents cause joule heating in the workpiece while the coils don’t heat up because usually they’re water cooled.”
Another quote: “The alternating electricity in the copper coil makes a magicnetic field. When the metal thing is put inside that field it makes its own electricity and that causes the atoms of the metal to move back and forth so fast that the “friction” between them makes heat.”
(watch for when they turn off the current)